Our Angle With Out Wings XoXo

My photo
Hey! Im Ashley and I live in the Washington area. God has blessed me with three beautiful children. One of my children has a rare form of dwarfism. We are still waiting on a dignosis, which can take up to a year. So while i patiently wait ive been doing a TON of research on could it be this or oh what if she has that...I have this blog to have others find me and as well helping others who may be experiencing the same issue's or have already been there. Enjoy to read or even chat & of course enjoy our wonderful journey that God has planed for us :D

Friday, September 14, 2012

ENT update

Took miss Riley to her ENT doctor yesterday because i have been considered about her breathing issues and why she cant sit in a infant car seat yet. She still sits in her Car bed seat. He said he is really worried about her breathing and wants to do the sleep study next week. He said if the sleep study results are bad then they will send her directly to the hospital and do a tracheostomy. For how much im terrified for her to get this. Im thinking deep down she may really need this. I have a appointment with SSI next week as well. Hoping they decided to give it to me. Working and trying to juggle miss riley and maddie is getting hard. Thank god for preschool, and my family for paying for it. I wouldn't know what to do if i didn't have it. I will let you all know once this sleep study is done! Love you all xoxo Ash

1 comment:

good_to_be_home said...

Just can't imagine this pain..praying that you will be giving much grace and wisdom!!