Our Angle With Out Wings XoXo

My photo
Hey! Im Ashley and I live in the Washington area. God has blessed me with three beautiful children. One of my children has a rare form of dwarfism. We are still waiting on a dignosis, which can take up to a year. So while i patiently wait ive been doing a TON of research on could it be this or oh what if she has that...I have this blog to have others find me and as well helping others who may be experiencing the same issue's or have already been there. Enjoy to read or even chat & of course enjoy our wonderful journey that God has planed for us :D

Monday, September 10, 2012

Crazy Pergo Lady!!!!

Okay i just need to vent! Was in Ross the other day and maddie had to go to the bathroom. So I take her in and there and this pergo lady who is in her late 30's and asked how old riley was and i said oh almost 6months and her response was, " Oh she is really small!" and i say YES She is all proud and all :) then she goes on asking if she is on oxygen i say only at night. I told her she has PRS and she has a Nasal Trumpit in her nose to push everything forward and help her breath better. She was still confuse. Then she had the nerve to say, "Is that thing in her nose because her nose is deformed? Im thinking did this bitch just say that? First off who is she asking all these questions. Im nice enough to explain everything to this person i have never meet. second Her nose isnt deformed and it look alot cutier then your Big ass nose! Then she wishes me good luck and walks out! Really??? Ahhh people make me soo bad! Yes my daughter is different and alot of people notice and i just keep smiling and think I couldn't be more proud to have her has my daughter. Sometimes when i go to the park i think i wish i had a normal baby. But when i think about it my daughter is normal. she just is more talented then other babies and learns how to do things in a different unique way. God has put her here for a reason and has a plan for her. I just couldn't be more blessed to call her mine!

2 comments:

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

That's right you are proud she is yours! she is special and she is PERFECT! I say Fuck that Bitch! (sorry had to say it).
Remember you don't have to answer any questions. Just don't answer them and simply walk away. You don't owe anybody any type of explanation.
If it helps you and you think it's a good idea I would get business cards made explaining facts about PRS. Then if people ask you questions you can hand them a card and walk away without ever saying a word. You will be educating people and you don't ever need to talk to them! I haven't had rude comments like that yet but I feel sorry for the idiots who do say something to me. I have no problem telling people what I think and where they can go! Lol
Don't let it get to you......Riley is beautiful and you are so lucky to be blessed with those 3 beautiful children! Xoxo

All you need is L.O.V.E said...

thank you! that is a great idea :)