Our Angle With Out Wings XoXo

My photo
Hey! Im Ashley and I live in the Washington area. God has blessed me with three beautiful children. One of my children has a rare form of dwarfism. We are still waiting on a dignosis, which can take up to a year. So while i patiently wait ive been doing a TON of research on could it be this or oh what if she has that...I have this blog to have others find me and as well helping others who may be experiencing the same issue's or have already been there. Enjoy to read or even chat & of course enjoy our wonderful journey that God has planed for us :D

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Just a lil somethin somethin

Its been a while since my last update so i thought i would get on here and update you all :) So I took Miss Riley to her 6 month shriners app. and they said they really want to get a MRI done on her to see whats going on with her bones. The only problem is she will have to be asleep. He Ent doesnt want to do this right now...bc she has a difficult airway. So i will see them again in 3 months. Has of last week Riley has upgraded to a normal infant car seat...YAY we are sooo excited for her!!!!! bye bye Bentley :D Some also exciting news lil missy rolled over from belly to side...she just didnt know what to do with her other arm hahah I cant believe all her mile stones she has gotten this past month...She is also talking more and smiles at everything!!!! she is just my cutie pie!!! We should also know her diagnosis this month or maybe closer to next month. They wanna get blood work bc her gentetic doctor thinks her may know what it is she has...so we have been patiently waiting :D Got approved for SSI last month. Waiting to see how we will get so i can decided if im going to quit or work part time, or on call. Going to my first LPA group thing this sunday. We are going to the Roloff farm to visit the roloffs and there pumpkin patch!!!! :D im really excited!!!! Got my girls didicated to the lord last month :) Dads coming out next week :) havnt seen him since riley was born. Planning for the holidays... :) cant believe its almost the end of the year already...it has flew bye us... Maddie and Caleb are enjoying School and so is there mommy :) gives me some time with Riley in the mornings :) That about it! Love you all pumpkin patch photos soon to come!!!! Happy Fall :D

No comments: