Our Angle With Out Wings XoXo

My photo
Hey! Im Ashley and I live in the Washington area. God has blessed me with three beautiful children. One of my children has a rare form of dwarfism. We are still waiting on a dignosis, which can take up to a year. So while i patiently wait ive been doing a TON of research on could it be this or oh what if she has that...I have this blog to have others find me and as well helping others who may be experiencing the same issue's or have already been there. Enjoy to read or even chat & of course enjoy our wonderful journey that God has planed for us :D

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Rileys First Boo Boo

So yesterday as i was trying to juggle riley and get out the door. I dropped her Pulse Ox on her. About a foot. It left a dent on the side of her face. I felt so bad. once she calmed down and i calmed down i decided to call her pcp to see if i should take her in just to take a look at the bump...This is the best part. I call and tell the on call nurse what had happen and she asked well did it hit her hard? Really? are you serous right now? Of course it hit her hard. Hard enough to leave a freaking dent on the side of her face like i just got done explaining to her. So she decided to squeeze me in just to take a look. About 5 min later i get a call back from them and it was my favorite nurse there ( saying this sarcastically) He thinks he is the shit, since he has "some" ER experience. So he is asking how she is doing then asked what kind of monitor it was that fell on her and if it was this kind...Im like who the hell cares what kind of monitor it was.... Well how high did it fall....well let me go get a tape measure so i can find out the estimate it was...this guy drives me nuts!!! Then i asked well should i bring her in...she looks fine and the bump on her head has gone down. Ohh yes!! we need to see her. With all her skeleton dysplasia issues im worried about her neck! HER NECK!!!! This has nothing to do with her flippin neck!!!! OMG i swear....I wanted to tell him Ive been working in the health care career for 4 years now, my mother is a nurse all my friends are mostly nurses. I know what kind of stuff to look out for. Plus i know my daughter better then anyone else. I cant deal with stupid people anymore. Im sure, im going to come a crossed many of these in my near future... But riley is all well. you cant even tell what had happen today....

No comments: