Our Angle With Out Wings XoXo

My photo
Hey! Im Ashley and I live in the Washington area. God has blessed me with three beautiful children. One of my children has a rare form of dwarfism. We are still waiting on a dignosis, which can take up to a year. So while i patiently wait ive been doing a TON of research on could it be this or oh what if she has that...I have this blog to have others find me and as well helping others who may be experiencing the same issue's or have already been there. Enjoy to read or even chat & of course enjoy our wonderful journey that God has planed for us :D

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Gtube Buddies

http://www.kidshopechest.com Heres a cool website where you can buy gtube buddies. Instead of using gauze to help with the leaking you can buy these cool lil fabric things to put around instead. The neat thing with them too is they are machine washable too. They also have other cool things on here IV pole pals and tons more!

No comments: