Our Angle With Out Wings XoXo

My photo
Hey! Im Ashley and I live in the Washington area. God has blessed me with three beautiful children. One of my children has a rare form of dwarfism. We are still waiting on a dignosis, which can take up to a year. So while i patiently wait ive been doing a TON of research on could it be this or oh what if she has that...I have this blog to have others find me and as well helping others who may be experiencing the same issue's or have already been there. Enjoy to read or even chat & of course enjoy our wonderful journey that God has planed for us :D

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Guess Who's 5 Months!

RILEY IS!!!! Cant believe she is 5months now! My little worm is growing! Update on her Gtube. We are home now finally after spending 7 days in the hospital. Just took her some time to recover. She isn't gagging anymore or having any reflux issues YAY!!! I say that now and watch next week it comes back. hope not lol. She is also tolerating her feeds quite well :) Theres a website called Tubiefriends.com and you can order a build a bear and they put trachs or Gtubes in whatever kind your kid has and its free all you pay is the shipping! which is only 8bucks but even that if you cant pay for the shipping they will for you. So i got one for the kids because i know they will interested on how there little sis eats now. Then when Riley gets bigger she will be able to play with her Gtube bear too :) I signed up for early intervention, that helps with kids with special needs! They have PT, OT, and Speech come to your house and work on therapy sessions. It will also help with SSI they said. So im excited to start that. Everything with lil missy and going great. I see her pcp next month for a 6motnh check up and shots :( and re due of a sleep study to see if she needs her NP tube anymore. I also think she will be ready for her infant car seat now. No more car bed which I hope!!! Maddie and caleb start school in a few weeks. Cant wait for that :)They both are excited to get back in school mood. :D Oh and im going to be a auntie :) Found out what she is having today but cant say bc she wants to surprise everyone with cupcakes and the middle of them they are going to reveal what it is :D alright her are some pics from her gtube surgery and 5month :)Love you all have a good afternoon!

No comments: