Our Angle With Out Wings XoXo

My photo
Hey! Im Ashley and I live in the Washington area. God has blessed me with three beautiful children. One of my children has a rare form of dwarfism. We are still waiting on a dignosis, which can take up to a year. So while i patiently wait ive been doing a TON of research on could it be this or oh what if she has that...I have this blog to have others find me and as well helping others who may be experiencing the same issue's or have already been there. Enjoy to read or even chat & of course enjoy our wonderful journey that God has planed for us :D

Monday, July 23, 2012

Riley's 4 Month update!

Yup! Can you believe it! Riley is now 4 months old as of yesterday! cant believe how fast it has gone by! She is laughing, all smiley's these days. She has been doing ALOT of drooling which mean we are on the outlook of teething!!! Ohhh how i didnt miss this phase lol Miss Riley now weights 11lbs and 10.4 oz she is almost 12lbs. she is 22in long as well... They are planning on inserting a Gtube see psc tomorrow to find out more info and then her clef pallet team wants me to have the feeding clinic take another look at her to see how she is doing eating wise...just in case they change there minds on getting the g-tube put in. Shriners are taking a break on her knees for now. They dont want to do much anymore until she grows a lil more and her breathing gets better. so i see them in a few months. Maddie is good! She just turned 4 last week! cant believe my baby girl is 4!! She starts preschool again in the fall she is very excited! She just had a eventful thing happened this weekend. She was running in the house tripped over rileys toy and fell into the corner of the wall. Which lead to getting a few stitches. She is well again and back to her normal self :D Caleb is good! He will be starting 2nd grade this year. He is excited as well. We still have him every other weekend. since its summer he has been wanting to come over more often which we have been doing :) Billy is good! just been working and taking care of the outdoor maintenance, while i take care of the indoor maintenance :) I went back to work full time, just until we can get SSI. which is in the process again! This time i have someone helping me apply instead of myself. Its been tough but just gotta do what we need to do. I miss working, i feel like its my get away from everything right now, and some adult time. well enjoy the photos love you all and ill continue to keep all of you updated on our wild journey :) xoxo ash

No comments: